There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

A Perfect Ending to an Amazing Series

Words simply cannot explain how amazing this is. The "There She Is!" series has always been my favorite on Newgrounds. This was a beautifully done conclusion.

Do you Yahoo? Do you Yahoo?

Just stop.

This happens in real life all the time. There's nothing funny about it.

Slowloft© Slowloft©

Good job

This was funny, well done, and in an odd way, educational. You may not like doing it, but you're good at it.

Ham Hams Final Hour Ham Hams Final Hour

Disgustingly funny.

It's very gory. I had no problem with it, and actually found it pretty funny up until the girl pulled down her underwear... revealing a penis. At that point, I was disgusted. Also, pikachu blowing his brains out is going WAY over the edge.

homer.swf homer.swf

It wasn't that bad.

I think all the people giving 0's are being too harsh, or just voting 0 because everyone else is, and we all know that copying other people is the coolest possible thing you can do. Yes, it is completely random, but it's random in a way that will make you laugh for about 50 seconds. Think before you review.

Fukemon 1- The original!! Fukemon 1- The original!!

Absolutely terrible.

For one, this is rated "Anyone". It should be rated "Mature" for the following reasons: Nudity, constant swearing, constant drug and alcohol referance. On top of that, it just plain sucked. It was completely unoriginal, and was terribly animated.

Greg's Officemax Freakout Greg's Officemax Freakout

So true.

Things similar to this tend to happen to me at every store, let alone Office Max.

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

Funny...

It was funny until the song... then it was hilarious. It followed the movie plot in a humorous way.

Indiana, freakin' Jones... Indiana, freakin' Jones kicks arse...

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

This is truly awesome.

The animation was incredible, and even though you don't know much about the background story, you can still feel exactly what's going on. If I could, I would rate this 10/10 a hundred times. Newgrounds needs more animation like this, for this, is an example of flash perfection.

On a side note, does anybody know the name of the song used?

Clock Theft Auto II Clock Theft Auto II

What the hell was I just watching?!?

Being a huge fan of the Grand Theft Auto series, I expected a couple laughs, but that was the most random piece of crap I've seen on NG. The loading screens were actually good, but then I find myself watching something loud spin for the next 10 minutes. Does the damn thing ever stop? Seriously, if you're going to upload, make it something people are going to want to watch. Also, your responces to other reviews were completely uncalled for. This is crap, stop trying to defend yourself.

SarezJay responds:

it's actually 11 minutes long you should've kept watching!